[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - When I was a Zookeeper...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2018, 12:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 When I was a Zookeeper... 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post When I was a Zookeeper...
Okie everyone, here's some pics of the animals I used to work with when I was a Zookeeper a couple years back:

This is Al, our blind Albino Racoon. He was such a sweetie!

These are some pics of our Grivet troop, mostly of the kids:

These are our two oldest Capuchin monkies, Jacko - who's 42 years old, and Petey (a girl - her original owners thought she was a guy) who is 43:

This is Freddie, our Sanford's Brown Lemure, and he loves to cuddle (except with cameras):

And here's Loppy a European Brown Bear, sadly we lost him to a unforseen growth in his spine:

And finally here's Tiki, our bitchy female Coatis Mundi:

That's all I have at the moment, if I find more I'll scan them and put them up. If you have any questions about 'em, feel free to ask! =^.^=

January 15th, 2005, 4:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

These animals look so cute! I need to get my nose in a zoo again... :roll:
I could take my little 8-year-old brother with me. He has never been to a zoo yet, I believe. :shock: I love animals. I have this weird hamster at home. :roll: Unbelievable how a creature that size can be such a sweetie and a weirdo at the same time! ;)

January 15th, 2005, 4:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Gerbils and Hamsters...
Your Weird Hamster reminds me of something that happened to me once, Angel...

I had two Gerbils once. Their names were Chubby and Greg. I got them in first grade, they were very nice Gerbils. But one day I noticed that Chubby kept jumping on Greg in a most peculiar fashion. Later Greg gave birth to a bunch of little Gregs...

And that's the story of how Greg became Mary... :shock: :wink: :lol:

But yes, Zoos are fun to go to, however I usually feel bad for the animals being so "enclosed", however at the Zoo I worked at I assure you the animals were in charge as they all were the most spoiled rotten bunch of animals you ever did see. And it should be that way. Really being a Zookeeper is nothing more than being a glorified janitor as my Boss at the Zoo used to say. He was so right, but it was the best job I've ever had. :D

January 15th, 2005, 6:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]