View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 20th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Murphy the Hamster! 
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Murphy the Hamster!
This is our silly pet; Murphy. We love her! :D

I've read somewhere that you were kind of depressed, Jai.
If this can cheer you up a little, imaging how silly an animal this size is! ;)

The proof that animals so little are even crazier than I am! :D Or it could just be my hamster. Hah! Beat that! ;)

- She bites the paper off the walls as a hobby; drives my dad crazy.

- She can't run around without shaking her ass around by every step she takes! Don't ask, but it's SO funny to watch and it's even more funny to imitate. ;)

- She runs faster than she can think, yet still shaking that little ass of her... Well, it seems that way. Somehow she has always been able to stare at you sheepishly. Unbelievable! :D I can't help laughing with her.

- She's "always" hungry and won't refuse any food you'd give her. Or she takes it but puts it in a little corner to ignore it untill we take it away again. Tsss... 8) Or she fills her cheeks with the food and then starts to bite her cage and to make the cage tremble (That means she wants out!) to make her nest somewhere else, means somewhere in the house. Strange ways that hamster has... :D

- She plays hide and seek with us! That proves she does have a little brain with the size of a few inches... So we let her run free in the evening and if you're not faster than she is, you'll have to let her free for the night. She goes for another nest (We don't know how many of those she has made by now, exactly) and sleeps a few hours. The morning after she's all like "I'm thirsty! Please, PLEASE put my back in my cage!" I swear I can hear her think every now and then! :D
The trick is: Put a vegetable under her nose and she'll come around. ;)

- I should take a picture of how my hamster sits down while eating! Now that's entertainment! ;) I think it's so cute and silly of her. :roll: :D I can't help it myself.

- When the door to the kitchen is closed and Murphy happens to want to go in the kitchen... Uhm... She tries to open the door. But I don't think she understands that a door that size can't be opened by an animal of her size... But you should see her push the door! :D With all the strenght of a hamster! :D Then I can't help saying "Push, Murphy. Push!... *No movement with the door, yet hamster just keeps pushing* ...Now what would you do without me?" *Holds the door open after checking her watch a few times, so the hamster could make her way through it after all*

- When she's bored, she climbs up your leg. Or at least tries to, if not sliding down again every 2 seconds. ;) :D Or if she finds a hole between your skin and the pants... Start feeling the scratches!

Well, if I happen to think of more... I'll let you know. So far, that's it. ;)

January 27th, 2005, 3:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]