[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAIBYRD!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 17th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAIBYRD! 
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAIBYRD!
Happy 25th birthday, Jaibyrd. :bday:

This is a (very) symbolic drawing... Do with it what you want. Just remember that I usually work on an unlogical way. ;)
From right to left, in this case... :D

"Since darkness can't overwhelm a person so pure
it fades away in the neverending shadows..."

A piece of a poem... I was singing something strange a few days ago and ended up with this paragraph in my head. Thought it could be useful right about now. :D

Another year has passed
Come what may
I wish you, sweetie
A happy birthday!

And what used to be Plan A... Before I realized that the link between Windows Media Player and Mac was a bit odd... I let a friend of mine make a video (of 28 secs).
I showed it to some others. Strange thing is that some say that it works perfectly fine and that they find it cool, whereas others get errors... Weird thing if you ask me but okay... :D

http://www.chamberboards.com/thebeast/Bday.wmv

Enjoy your day. ;)

February 13th, 2005, 3:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Happy 25th Jai, and may this day bring you all the happiness and light that you deserve. And in the spirit of you being the "light that guides the lost from their shadows of dissillusionment"... I give thee the complete lyric to one of my favorite songs. They have always reminded me of you... I hope they are enjoyed. I wish you could hear the tune as well, but I'll make do. ;)

~Re

"Surrounded"
by: Dream Theater
Morning comes to early and nighttime falls to late.
And sometimes all I want to do is wait.
The shadow I've been hiding in has fled from me today.

I know it's easier to walk away than look it in the eye.
But I will raise a shelter to the sky.
And here beneath this star tonight I'll lie.
She will slowly yeild the light as I awaken from the longest night.

Dreams are shaking, set sirens waking up tired eyes.
With a light the memories all rush into his head.
By a candle stands the mirror of his heart and soul she dances.
She was dancing through the night above his bed.

And walking to the window he throws the shutters out against the wall.
And from an ivory tower hears her call,
"Let the light surround you."

It's been a long, long time
he's had awhile to think it over.
In the end he only sees the change
light to dark,
dark to light.
Light to dark,
dark to light.

Heaven must be more than this when angels waken with a kiss.
Sacred hearts won't take the pain but mine will never be the same.

He stands before the window, his shadows slowly fading from the wall.
And from an ivory tower hears her call,
"Let the light surround you!"

Once lost but I was found,
when I heard the staind glass shatter all around me.
I sent the spirits tumbling down the hill.
But I will hold this one on high above me still.
She whispers words to clear my mind,
I once could see, but now at last I'm blind.

I know it's easier to walk away than look it in the eye.
But I have given all that I could take.
And now I've only habits left to break.
Tonight I'll still be lying here...
surrounded...
in all the light.

~fini

February 13th, 2005, 7:14 am
Profile YIM
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Thank you guys!
Thanks Angel! I loved the picture and put it in the WZ Art Gallery and I also loved the video! Did you make that? It's so cool! I love that B-day song by the Beatles!

And thank you Horus for everything as well! It's great to know to have such wonderful friends out there! :pals: :jive: :thumbup:

February 15th, 2005, 9:22 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

For some oddass reason, the post I put up here just up and flew away or something. So, let me replace it.

Now I have to consult my japanese book again...

::ahem::

Shiawasena Tanjyoobi, Oneesan!

... I THINK I just said "Happy Birthday, Big Sister." I hope so.

February 15th, 2005, 10:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Re: Thank you guys!

February 15th, 2005, 2:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

well, I wished it elsewhere, so skipped it here... but,

happy birthday to you,
happy biwthday to thee,