View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 18th, 2018, 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 What animal-spirit lives inside of you? 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post What animal-spirit lives inside of you?
Take the quiz: What animal-spirit lives inside of you?

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

September 18th, 2005, 10:28 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Wolf
Inside of you, the spirit of the wolf is sleeping.The wolf is a lonesome traveler in the lonely prairies, the deep woods and the never-ending deserts of ice and snow of the Rocky Mountains, Alaska,the North pole and so on...The wolf is fine with being on his own and managing his days.So are you.But be aware of, that wolves also live in groups often , to support each other and to defend against their enemies with greater success.

Well, the members of the Wolfpack would be happy to hear this! lol I guess it figures though... I like the idea of running with Jai. *wink wink*

~Re

September 19th, 2005, 7:03 am
Profile YIM
Wereclown
Wereclown

you sure you're not just copying Jai? :lol:

I have the... Fox!

In you the spirit of the fox lives.The fox is very smart and thoughtful. He is concentrated in hunting its food and always seems to plan 10 steps ahead.So do you.You are a hard-working, concentrated and focused, smart person which plans ahead and has everything under control.But hey, you are not a fox living in the woods.Try to let loose sometimes and have fun.You live just once...Maybe...

"Damn right I've got the Fox!" :guitar:
it's just asleep... taking a really, really, REALLY long nap.

Fuck it. Mind if a fox runs along with the pack o' wolves?? :pals:

...spectamur...

National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse wrote:
"Teens who use drugs are 5 times more likely to have sex than are those teens who do not use drugs."

September 20th, 2005, 2:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Hell no I don't mind a fox running with the pack. vulpines are sexy critters! And they could use the support of a pack o' wolves. Welcome to the pack Foxy! ;)

~Re

September 20th, 2005, 4:07 pm
Profile YIM
Wereclown
Wereclown

Thanx, I'll be sure to get my leg caught in a Foxes' trap, and I'll need help of the pack to get me out again. :upsidedown:
Okay, in the spirit of the animals. I also took another from Zen-Hex (cool name!). What blood is there inside me? "Red," I thought, at first... but it's kind of cool. Says what species I might be. It's true I might indeed not be a human. Last time I heard someone loudly say "Greetings, people of Earth!", it was followed by "Hey Aivar, what're you doing here??" :chin:

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=14279

I got vampire :vamp: , but I kind of feel I'm either Mixture or Werebeast. Ghost seer, I guess, although it's not really ghosts I see, meditating in solitude. :drunken:

Were Beast
Were Beasties come in many different shapes and appearances. Some are the common werewolves, while others could perhaps even be wereRats. :-P Not that I'm making fun of you. Your anger might get the best of you sometimes, but that's okay. Watch out for Vampires, you and them don't get along very well usually. But anyways. Were Beasts are, in general, much stronger then most others. Some choose to go into there 'were' form at night, while others only go on the night of a full moon. Have fun being a Were!

I'd say I'm a were... clown. :razz:

...spectamur...

National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse wrote:
"Teens who use drugs are 5 times more likely to have sex than are those teens who do not use drugs."

September 24th, 2005, 11:03 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

Last edited by scream0 on December 16th, 2009, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 24th, 2005, 6:22 pm

Wow, a few more wolves here and we will have ourselves a pack! Anyone wanna gather up and go raid another site? lol they'll never see us coming... wolves run single file in cuber-snow. ;) :mrgreen:

September 25th, 2005, 5:24 am
Profile YIM
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

Last edited by scream0 on December 16th, 2009, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 25th, 2005, 12:08 pm
Vampress
Vampress

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure
and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then
you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Aww, I'm the only birdy here. :crybaby: Maybe I can just fly over the wolves and fox. I could be a lookout. :lol:

September 27th, 2005, 9:45 am
Profile ICQ WWW

You know, my dearest Vampiress, that the kinship between the Raven and the Wolf goes WAY back into primordial history... ;) It's a relationship as old as time.

So just slant that Bird image slightly. Sprout those sexy black feathers, grow to be one big frekkin bird, and soar along with the pack.

Gaia knows we can always use a sharp "eye in the sky" to scope out for the better Caribou in the herd! :mrgreen: And besides, Foxy needs somebody more his size to play with. lol

~Re

September 27th, 2005, 4:43 pm
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Bird
The spirit of the bird lives inside of you.Birds are free and considered to be happy, humming and singing their lovely tunes all the time.They are pure and innocent.So are you.You have a sunny spirit and always try to help.But sometimes, tie a ribbong around your heart easily and you feel sad and helpless.Then you need to think of the birds flying in the sky, wild and free, humming their songs of joy and trying to cheer up the sad ones in this world.

Not bad for a quiz. Seems like you're not longer alone, Nitara. ;)

September 28th, 2005, 8:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Wolves on the ground, Ravens soaring in the sky... and a Fox. Well, every group needs a scout on the ground I suppose. A skirmisher and someone to flush small prey out of holes no Wolf can fit into. :thumbup:

~Re

September 29th, 2005, 8:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]