View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 21st, 2018, 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 What does your birth month reveal about you? 
Vampress
Vampress

Post What does your birth month reveal about you?
 Take the quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?

June
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite andsoft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay.
Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to
make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easilyhurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes
time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

This is actually pretty accurate. Especially where it says "Prone to getting colds."

September 29th, 2005, 4:29 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

Last edited by scream0 on December 16th, 2009, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 29th, 2005, 5:22 pm
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

Damn... pretty spot-on! Except for the "loves children" part. I'll love mine! But the kids of pretty much everybody else either piss me off or I could care less about them really. ;)

September 30th, 2005, 3:07 am
Profile YIM
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

February
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent andclever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

This is right on most counts, but off in a couple spots... Honestly this seems rather condtradictory to me for some reason...

I just like sticking with my Zodiac: "Aquarious - We're normal, the rest of the world is weird!"

September 30th, 2005, 10:59 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

March
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

Pretty much right on most aspects.

October 2nd, 2005, 3:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their luver can see.

:birdy: Sexy in a way noone can see...

...spectamur...

National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse wrote:
"Teens who use drugs are 5 times more likely to have sex than are those teens who do not use drugs."

October 3rd, 2005, 1:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

October 3rd, 2005, 3:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]