[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - What age do you act?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2018, 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What age do you act? 
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post What age do you act?
They've told me I was 27... But I'll only turn 'only' 16 in March... :roll:
Something to waste some time on. ;)

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

January 15th, 2005, 4:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

Online quizzes, what fun. I got '25'. I'm actually 19. Not too much a stretch.

Great men are meteors, destined to burn up the earth

January 15th, 2005, 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

It told me I was 28... That isn't that far away as next month I'll be 25... :roll:

January 17th, 2005, 12:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

35 for me. :roll: I'm 33. So it is almost dead on. The "Best Rock Band of all time" question bugged me!

~Re

January 17th, 2005, 12:47 pm
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Like heheh!
Heh... So far I'm the only one who's so far off...
That machine must be broken...! 8)

I didn't know what to do with that question either, Horus... I ended up with eeny meeny miny moe! :shock: 8) :D

January 17th, 2005, 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Re: Like heheh!

January 17th, 2005, 3:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

January 17th, 2005, 3:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

I'm 14 and they gave me a 26

Oh, and jai's absolutely right. You're one of the most mature people I know (adults included)

January 20th, 2005, 2:21 pm
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

January 20th, 2005, 2:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

I'm 21, apparently. I sort of expected that range, too.

Some of the questions were annoying, though. Like the one about keeping a secret. I keep secrets. Gosh darnit. Plus, I could tell this was intended for women. That didn't help...

January 21st, 2005, 11:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

January 22nd, 2005, 1:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Meh, its a typical survey. Slanted by the nature of the questions. And really, human beings are social chameleons anyway. Altering the way they act (and react) given a particular social situation. We all wear a slection of titles and masks... even ones as unconscious as the choice of cloths we wear. So this little test is really no idication of "the age you present yourself to be". :wink: But like anything of that nature it is for fun more than anything else. 8) Too bad it didn't have funny little quotes or something with the results. That would have been far more entertaining. :D

~Re

January 23rd, 2005, 6:17 am
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

January 23rd, 2005, 7:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

blush and feel flattered while you're young, Angel. In a few years, when someone calls you mature, you'll start crying and cursing and saying that you're too old.

gee... if I showed cops this test, would they let me get away with drinking alcohol? :roll: Since I'm 24, really.

picked Guns 'n' Roses for the best rock band.

February 6th, 2005, 3:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

February 6th, 2005, 9:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next