View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 22nd, 2018, 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New WZ front page... 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post New WZ front page...
So I just finished the new look of the main Weirdo Zone page. Check it out and tell me what you think. Things I did:

• Other than moving everything around, the top image is actually on a code that changes the image everytime the page is reloaded. Keep reloading until you see all five images - more will be added later on when Darlos and I draw some more interesting pictures...
  • I made the news page seperate so that I don't have to fight with the php code on the main page to update the news all the time - this way it's just like WZC in that respect.
  • Added a code that roatates my Friends/Memberships/Affiliates links around at the bottom. I got the idea from a Proboards code and decided this was the best way to put a ton on without them all taking up so much space on the page. Sadly, I couldn't get a more specialized code to work as I wanted so that if you were interested in one link you could put your pointer over it and it would stop scrolling for you. The code just wasn't working with images for whatever reason and I couldn't figure it out on how to fix it.
  • Added a code to make the side scroll bars' colors match the site. I personally can't see how it turned out on my Mac, so someone please tell me if that came out decent-looking...
  • Put the latest forum topics on the main page for all to see... Thought that might get more people to join the board... :dontknow:

That's about the main things I did, so please tell me what you think and if there's anything not working. Thanks and party on!

:mac:

November 5th, 2005, 9:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]