[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - Happy Valentine's Day/Single's Awarness Day & I is older!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 22nd, 2018, 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Happy Valentine's Day/Single's Awarness Day & I is older! 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Happy Valentine's Day/Single's Awarness Day & I is older!
Posted originally on February 14, 2009

So I think I'm getting the hang of this CSS thing. Not completely, but the site's shaping up how I actually want it for when I start The Shadows of Gaia later this year. What is that? At the moment I don't want to say too much or I'll never get it done - it's a quirk of mine I think in that when I say, "I'm going to do this..." it never gets done and stays put in my head. Let's just say it's been a long time coming for me and I want the site ready way before I go at it. Thus the new look with the CSS, which now I just need to apply to the rest of the site and finish the clean up with thumb-nail images in the art section so that that section loads faster. We'll see when I get the time to get around to doing that...

This new news & rants section is now powered by Cute News as originally I wanted it powered by my phpBB forums, but since I upgraded from version 2 to the new version 3 (which is really nice by the by) I have lost the ability to make news posts in the forums show up as my news section. Hopefully that's only for the time being while more mods come out for phpBB3, but in the meantime this little system seems to be working quite well and has some interesting features I like. Heck, I may even keep the thing even when a fetch mod comes out for phpBB3.

Other than that I had a lovely 29th B-day yesterday on Friday the 13th. HorusRe took me out for dinner at our favorite spot and my students were especially sweet to me as they made me a card and one even bought me a purple sweater. So cool! Well, I need to get back to cleaning up the code around here and the apartment - even though it is not made of code, but mess! Yap at 'cha later when I have some new art or something else of interest...

February 27th, 2009, 10:28 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Garbonzo Bean
Garbonzo Bean

Post Re: Happy Valentine's Day/Single's Awarness Day & I is older!
happy belated B-Day :bday: Also the weirdo tests are DEAD or maybe they turned into pie! *grabs fork*

March 4th, 2009, 9:27 pm
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

March 5th, 2009, 9:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Garbonzo Bean
Garbonzo Bean

ummmm pie :spam: flavored pie

March 5th, 2009, 11:06 pm
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

OMG! I am not dead and the tests are fixed! Super freak-out! :upsidedown:

August 21st, 2009, 12:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]