[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - New Doodle...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2018, 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Doodle... 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post New Doodle...
Some of you have already seen this, but I haven't put it up on the main site yet (since I've been side-tracked of late... :roll: ) So here's a sketch of me studying wolf forms:

October 13th, 2004, 8:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post Yo' Jai!
Yo' Jai! Does Kinko's have a scanner? I could use one.

October 15th, 2004, 9:53 am
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Re: Yo' Jai!

October 15th, 2004, 6:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

October 16th, 2004, 8:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

October 16th, 2004, 9:24 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Atleast I'm good at graphic arts. Are you Jai?

October 18th, 2004, 12:29 pm
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post *sigh*

October 18th, 2004, 1:14 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post Re: *sigh*

October 18th, 2004, 1:29 pm
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

October 18th, 2004, 2:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Well, as long as there is a bit of a rant going on here... :wink:

Sora? Why do you always leave so much empty space in the body of your posts? It's wasted area and is more than a little bothersome. You may have a reason though, that's why I ask. 8)

~Re

October 19th, 2004, 12:26 am
Profile YIM

October 19th, 2004, 11:17 am
Post How could you Jai?
Jai, I believe it is YOU who has misunderstood. Maybe next time you'd wanna ask me to be more specific, instead of making me look like an idiot! I know you're better than me! A lot of people are, but that doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face, just because you didn;t understand me! I'm tired of being hurt by you! Every time I go to a message board, YOU hurt me! Now, I'm thinking, "What's the point? JAI'BYRD'S GONNA RUIN IT ANYWAY!" Why won't be nice for a change? Why won't you take lessons from Angel?

STOP HURTING ME! :cry:

October 19th, 2004, 11:23 am
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Re: How could you Jai?

October 19th, 2004, 1:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

October 19th, 2004, 1:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Angel's right Sora. I've always maintained that it's twice as difficult to make a point on the internet than in any other medium (excluding other writen medium of course). You probably don't mean to come off as being confrontational but that is the way it is being interpeted. Which leads to conflicts like we keep running into.

And I know the feeling. I get SUPER irritated at some pretty minor crap in these Forums. Mostly because there is some misunderstanding or I misread intent in a post. And I'm alot like Jai in that respect... when I get irritated I tend to let people know it. :oops: My bad. And Jai is more patient than I am. But I always try to just leave the computer for awhile. Case in point; I ran across a post on another board (had NOTHING to do with any of the sites you frequent) that just pissed me off. Then more crap came up regarding that site (technical problems in my computer that I wont bore you with) so I gave myself a vacation from it until it didn't bother me quite so much. Which lasted about 8 days. Smetimes that's what it takes to get the head clear again. And there's nothing wrong with it. You just do what you need to do to make sure you don't post things that will be misread. For it is EASY to put a demeanor behind the written word that is not implied. I can't tell you how many times I have rewritten or simply deleated whole paragraphs of some of my posts when I KNOW I'm sounding like a prick and don't want to come off that bad. It happens dude. The trick is to know when it happens and when it might be happening on accident.

I know we have had our problems in the past. I don't make apologies for that. Some people just don't click. Thoth knows there are PLENTY of people I have met online that I don't relate to at all. And it does hurt to a degree. I really believe that it is natural for all humans to crave acceptance and companionship in groups. As a species we are very "pack-oriented". But sometimes it's not going to happen. And online it's likely to be just as common to be rejected as accepted. These groups tend to be VERY "clique" based. People of very like minds that don't want outsiders coming in to muck up their little slice of reality. I've been lucky to track boards that are more open... including this one. But even we are not without our own sense of the "pack". I KNOW I'm guilty of that attitude... at least in that my temper flares when someone fronts members of my pack... the people in what I call my Clan. I guess my point (damn, I do ramble don't I??) is that I'm not holding anything against you at the moment. I just wanted you to know that. Especially if you're hurt by this whole fiasco. Damn my empathetic nature sometimes! :wink: But seriously, whatever comes of this dude, I want ya to know that in the moment I'm sorry.

~Re

October 19th, 2004, 2:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next