View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 20th, 2018, 1:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Introductory introductions (or, Postcount +1) 
Brain-sucking IPod Alien
Brain-sucking IPod Alien

Post Introductory introductions (or, Postcount +1)
I don't think I ever bothered introducing myself, so I may as well give this a whirl.

As you've probably noticed by now, my handle is Z0PharX (originally it was Zophar... But then people kept thinking I was the owner of zophar.net, so I changed to Z0Phar... Didn't help, so I tried Z0PharX... Has worked, to a certain extent), but depending on time and location, I also go by Zetsumei/Mister Zetsumei.
I found this thing a while back, I'm the admin person thing of an anime discussion listmabob that is never really used, and noticed the url in Jai's email signatures, so I figured I'd give it a look. Blar.
My interests include games (mainly older ones... I'd have to say I hate pretty much everything that's been coming out lately), a bit of anime, a healthy helping of manga, spot of skateboarding on the side, and a fair deal of sleep. Avoidance of schoolwork is also pretty high up on the list, as is staying up untill four AM and talking out my arse while generally making myself look like an idiot. That said, its high time that I got some sleep.

October 17th, 2004, 7:10 am
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

October 17th, 2004, 7:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Post Re: Introductory introductions (or, Postcount +1)
Z0PharX wrote:
My interests include games (mainly older ones... I'd have to say I hate pretty much everything that's been coming out lately), a bit of anime, a healthy helping of manga, spot of skateboarding on the side, and a fair deal of sleep. Avoidance of schoolwork is also pretty high up on the list, as is staying up untill four AM and talking out my arse while generally making myself look like an idiot. That said, its high time that I got some sleep.

Hell yeah! We got alot in common brother! Sleep... good. Avoiding work... good. Living on a vampires schedual... good. Old school ANYTHING... really good! :wink: Me, I'm into old school anime and games. Well, somewhat oldschool games, if Xenogears and FF7 & Tactics counts. 8) And games like Fallout, Diablo, and the original Elder Scrolls... well, I still play them with regularity. when this bloomin computer wants to cooperate that is! heh heh heh

October 17th, 2004, 11:06 am
Profile YIM
Brain-sucking IPod Alien
Brain-sucking IPod Alien

Xenogears counts, if only because its my favorite RPG of all time. FF7 is also pretty awesome, though I personally hold the Lunar games in higher regard. So far as Fallout, Diablo, and Elder Scrolls goes, I've never been a large fan of PC RPGish games for some reason, though I was able to play NWN for about a month before I got tired of it... Dungeon Siege is also sort of fun, if you just want to play something mindless. The games on my computer that get played the most though, are those I use with ye olde NES emulator, as my bloody brother took it with him when he moved out. :|... I got to keep the Super Nintendo, though. ;)
As far as anime goes, I don't really watch a whole lot of it, mainly because I rarely find series that I like... But those that I do like, I like a lot (Gundam Seed, Elfen Lied, Juuni Kokki, so on).

October 17th, 2004, 6:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]