[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - Drowtales Comic...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 18th, 2018, 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Drowtales Comic... 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Drowtales Comic...
Remember when I said I was entering a comic contest over at ? Well, that fell through thanks to life getting in the way, but I'm finishing the comic anyway to jump start Weirdo Zone Comics with. Thus I got some new markers to play with, and I'm finishing up what I have. Here's a sample of my work so far:

November 17th, 2004, 11:30 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

The one in the middle has a weird right eye (her right, your left). Otherwise, this is pretty good. The one on the right is pretty cute. I dig the short hair...

November 18th, 2004, 10:53 am
Profile YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Nice! Honestly, I'm loving it. The characters - I suppose they are Elves - look special, each in their own way. Well done! ;)

November 18th, 2004, 2:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Tee hee hee...
Yeah, they're Drow or Dark Elves, so that's why they look like elves Angel, they're related (but don't tell them that or they'll kill you. They don't like being reminded of that :oops: :wink: ).

And the one you like Darlos? Her name is De'lala and she's a Drider (half Drow, half Spider). :shock: :wink: :D

November 18th, 2004, 2:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Re: Tee hee hee...

November 18th, 2004, 2:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

November 18th, 2004, 4:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

November 18th, 2004, 9:09 pm
Profile YIM
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Waaaaaaaa!

November 18th, 2004, 9:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

That was YOUR choice of names? :oops: My bad. :cry: Sorry Goddess. But I can't help but cringe... makes me think of the Teletubby. :wink: And that vision sends a shiver down my spine. Toss a "z" or an "x" somewhere in the mix and I'm golden. De'zala or De'laxa. Now that sound's more Drowish.

Ah hell, just forget I said anything about it. I'm just like that about the Forgotten Realms. I've had arguments with other old-school gamers about one letter in one word. Silver-y-moon. *cringes* Yeech!! Makes one of the greatest cities in the Silver Marches sound totally GAY (IMHO). My group always has (and always will) call it "Silvermoon". No "y" in the name. Yeah, 2 hours of a clash of wills over a "y"! :wink: And the Drow are VERY dear to my heart. I played a Drow once... in the Underdark. There were 6 players in our group. 5 sessions later I was the only survivor. I take that with great pride as the GM was trying to get us ALL killed by the end of that game. But I managed to set Deneith' up with the right people and played him like the cut-throat, back-stabbing, self-preserving Drow that the Patriach of the 7th House should be. :D So just ignore my ramblings as I'm probably talking out my ass anyway. :wink: Please?! :oops: :)

~Re

November 19th, 2004, 1:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]