View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 22nd, 2018, 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 my own quiz 
Wereclown
Wereclown

Post my own quiz
right, did one on my own at HenZex. This one determines... which of the four crown princes of Hell you represent. :D Satan doesn't have a picture, though, since I got sick of looking when I got to him.

Here's the link, for those of you interested in it: http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=47961

...spectamur...

National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse wrote:
"Teens who use drugs are 5 times more likely to have sex than are those teens who do not use drugs."

September 24th, 2005, 7:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Intersting...
Take the quiz: Which of the four crownprinces of Hell are you?
Lucifer
Lucifer, the morning star, brings enlightenment from the East, with the rising Sun.He is a creature of unspoiled wisdom, and of genuine emotions, such as pure romance and true love. Art and literature, music and poetry are all his area. He possesses both unmatched scholary wisdom, as well as creativity and imagination. Lucifer brings greater awareness, to open our souls and minds so we can question, dream, think, wonder... and evolve. With that he represents the spiritual ascent, and life.

Well that's interesting. I'm the Devil!! :angel:

September 24th, 2005, 11:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

well, actually... Lucifer and Satan are usually considered separate entities. You got the smarter one. :jive: The four possible results are Belial, Lucifer, Satan and Leviathan. :ninja:

...spectamur...

"Teens who use drugs are 5 times more likely to have sex than are those teens who do not use drugs."

September 25th, 2005, 3:20 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Hmmm... interesting idea. Well, lets see what the First Knight comes out as!

Lucifer
Lucifer, the morning star, brings enlightenment from the East, with the rising Sun.He is a creature of unspoiled wisdom, and of genuine emotions, such as pure romance and true love. Art and literature, music and poetry are all his area. He possesses both unmatched scholary wisdom, as well as creativity and imagination. Lucifer brings greater awareness, to open our souls and minds so we can question, dream, think, wonder... and evolve. With that he represents the spiritual ascent, and life.

I swear I am not copying Jai! lol Shit, how could I in this situation. That was a ROUGH quiz for me to take. That quiz tried to pigeonhole me way too often and I think WAY more 'outside the box' that the quiz permitted. The constant questions about battle, death, and the like also really forced me to debate which answer most fit me. And THAt is never fun for me, especially when it invloves a detailed examination of my violent nature. But considering the quiz DID force me to do such thinking, as unpleasent as it might have been, I must say this is one of the more profound online quizzes I have taken. Scary... but profound.

September 25th, 2005, 5:16 am
Profile YIM
Wereclown
Wereclown

sorry about the pigeonholing. I guess the right way to go would be to not answer a question, if you feel yours simply isn't there. And if no answers for most of them suit you, then you don't have much in common with any of them.

But yeah, I tried to get a quiz which would allow a person to actually think a little more, to get more of the person with the options, rather than ask just three questions along the lines of "What is your favorite color?". This way, the result should actually come from the answers, not just luck or mood. 15 questions for 4 options should give the right one, as much as the quizzee resembles any of them. Although, question like "If you were to eat ten times a day, it's most likely to happen because " is rather unorthodox, I'll admit. But hey, all four can handle the unusual.

...spectamur...

September 25th, 2005, 7:42 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

Last edited by scream0 on December 16th, 2009, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 25th, 2005, 12:13 pm
Vampress
Vampress

Belial
Belial is the mercyless darkness incarnate, considered to be Devil's son on Earth, or even a variation of the Dark Lord. He is wicked, strong and represents
sin - or rather the carnal side of Man, but also a lot of common sense. Associated with icy cold, lightless and unforgiving North. Also possibly with waste,
ruins and death. Mostly, he is lawless, godless and without master – although master over several - , dependant only on himself, preserving himself and
surviving.

September 27th, 2005, 9:30 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Gets a bird as the animal and Beliel as the Crown Prince! How the frell does THAT work?! lol

Gotta love a woman with multiple facates! ;) :mrgreen:

~Re

September 27th, 2005, 4:48 pm
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Belial
Belial is the mercyless darkness incarnate, considered to be Devil's son on Earth, or even a variation of the Dark Lord. He is wicked, strong and represents sin - or rather the carnal side of Man, but also a lot of common sense. Associated with icy cold, lightless and unforgiving North. Also possibly with waste, ruins and death. Mostly, he is lawless, godless and without master – although master over several - , dependant only on himself, preserving himself and surviving.

All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:Belial (You scored 5)
Lucifer (You scored 5)
Satan (You scored 3)
Leviathan (You scored 2)

Weird questions sometimes... :roll:

September 28th, 2005, 8:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hmmm, pattern emerging though. those with a wolf in that quiz get Lucipher in this quiz. And both of the ladies with a Bird in the animal quiz got Beliel in this one. Strange! And yes sis, this quiz was hard for me to get through just because I had to think so long about which answer was more Re than the others. As in some cases none really fit easily.

September 29th, 2005, 8:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]