View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 22nd, 2018, 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 [adult swim] 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post [adult swim]
Sol and I are rabid fans of the [adult swim] block on late nights on Cartoon Network. It's a bunch of pretty messed up shows that you just can't get enough of. I won't and can't put into words how much fun and screwey their shows are.

However I will show you two decals for cars I made based off of quotes from one of their shows Aqua Teen Hunger Force:

And my favorite:

I want a picture of Dr. Weird with his hand up his ass so I can do my ultimate favorite quote; "FINALLY! MY ASS HAS EATEN MY HAND!" So if you can find an image of that so I can turn it into a decal I'll send you it first in decal form.

I might give these others out as prizes if and when I run a contest of some-sort here, but that may be a while. However these aren't for sale since I don't want to infringe on [adult swim] and ATHF, so don't ask.

October 14th, 2004, 1:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Oh man. If I win any contest here make mine a Sealab 2021! I just adore that WACK-ASS show! ;) And the Moonite RULE!!! heh heh heh

October 15th, 2004, 12:41 am
Profile YIM
Adult Swim rocks. But two of the shows are from the FOX Network, Futurama. and Family Guy. Some of the shows are just plain stupid, like the Venture Bros. Other are funny as hell, like Family Guy. Okay, I'm done.

October 17th, 2004, 11:57 am
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Um...
Sora wrote:
Adult Swim rocks. But two of the shows are from the FOX Network, Futurama. and Family Guy. Some of the shows are just plain stupid, like the Venture Bros. Other are funny as hell, like Family Guy. Okay, I'm done.

Dude, maybe it's making fun of things that were before your time, but Venture Bros. is hilarious. Sol and I bust a gut every time we watch it. And yes, I know Family Guy and Futurama were originally from FOX, but it was FOX's bad judgement to let them go...

October 17th, 2004, 1:13 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post Re: Um...
Jaibyrd wrote:
it was FOX's bad judgement to let them go...

I totally agree! They were stupid for doing that! Well, atleast they still have the Simpsons.

Okay, back to Adult Swim!

October 18th, 2004, 12:31 pm

*Laughs like a hyena*
Sorry, momentary lapse of sanity. Hadda be done.

October 19th, 2004, 12:32 am
Profile YIM
FOX has family guy again. After they saw the response gathered from [adult swim] they started funding to make them go through another season. I'm sure they're stoked to continue...but I have not heard what will happen to adult swim...will FOX become our only source for the new season of family guy? Or does good 'ol Turner/Cartoon Network have full liscense rights to air any Family Guy? Guess we'll find out.

-Sol

October 30th, 2004, 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]