View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 20th, 2018, 4:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 A Hatter That is Mad 
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

Post A Hatter That is Mad
Mr0w. :)

I am The Mad Hatter here, Death on Tangwistel and Doctoroc just about everywhere else; a generic fanguy freak with a penchant for literary and artistic deviation. My favourite video games are the Castlevanias and Metroids; though I'm pretty keen on Sonic and Mario too. I read Spider-Man, Batman and Avengers comics when I can get my grubby little 'ands on 'em.

October 19th, 2004, 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Re: A Hatter That is Mad
The Mad Hatter wrote:
Mr0w. :)

I am The Mad Hatter here, Death on Tangwistel and Doctoroc just about everywhere else; a generic fanguy freak with a penchant for literary and artistic deviation. My favourite video games are the Castlevanias and Metroids; though I'm pretty keen on Sonic and Mario too. I read Spider-Man, Batman and Avengers comics when I can get my grubby little 'ands on 'em.

Welcome! Welcome! :D I'm glad you decided to come on over from Tangwistel! (By the way, if you haven't been to Tangwistel yet, it's a great place: http://www.tangwistel.com)

Yeah, I love the Castlevanias... Alucard makes me droooooool... Mmmm, what is it about those darn sexy half-vamps? I know Sol loves the Metroids, Samus Aran rocks the house. I wish I had a suit like hers... :wink: :twisted:

Oo, you get Batman too? I am such a Batman buff, more for Catwoman, but she can't be the leading lady of the night without her Dark Knight! :D I had a roommate way back when who was into Marvel heavy and I was into DC heavy and we just sat there and explained the two universes to each other for days on end... She was in love with Nightcrawler... heh heh heh... :wink: :D

But I hope you like it here!

October 19th, 2004, 6:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

I agree with you on every front there; though the award for Sexiest DC Villain Ever must go to Edward Nigma. <3 him and his brainy bod to bits, so I do; though I must admit the purple corset in the 60s TV series was a bit much :shock: I quite like Nightcrawler too; but mostly for the whole demonic-priest angle rather than the acrobatics. Toad jutht rockth.

Don't we all just want that suit, or to latch onto certain folk and squee disturbingly as we suck the very life out of them. :twisted:

October 19th, 2004, 6:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Welcome Hatter. And thank you for coming. I hope it is a long and happy stay. :wink:

DC... Swamp Thing, Sandman, and the original Teen Titans (when the lineup included Kid Flash and Robin was Dick Grayson, not the other kid). MASSIVE crush on Raven and Kory'ander.

Marvel... who doesn't love the fuzzy elf? The match between Nightcrawler and Wolverine (pre-Kitty Pryde mini-series where Logan really got Zen) goes down as one of the best friendships in Comic history (IMHO). But I really loved Rom, the Micronaughts, the New Mutants, and a very short lived (12 issues) series called Dakota North. Dakota still pops up in the Marvel universe from time to time, so I hear. I just strated collecting the New Mutants again, only because they took the characters that used to be Xavier's students and made them instructors. Which makes my heart proud. I like storylines that build upon themselves.

Then there is Albedo, Tigers of Terra, Strangers in Paradice, Shanda the Panda, Gold Digger, Scimidar, and Rose & Gunn. If you ever get the chance do check them out. Good art and GREAT stories. But I warn people about Albedo... it is SUCH an intricate socio-political tale that jumping in midway is very confusing. The amazing Gallachi artwork makes up for it though. :wink:

Once again, welcome. And thanks for everything over at Tangwistel. :)

~Re

October 20th, 2004, 4:43 am
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Once again, welcome here! ;) Hope you'll have a good time.

October 20th, 2004, 7:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]