[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - The Dream Thread Reborn!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 18th, 2018, 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 The Dream Thread Reborn! 
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post The Dream Thread Reborn!
Yeah, so I had a weird dream last night that I'd like to share so I thought I'd bring this post back...

So last night I had a dream where I was originally driving around Asheville (the city that I live near) and talking to Sol on the phone. Apparently we couldn't get together that particular weekend (we try to get together every weekend so we can see each other since the flood), so I was looking for something when Sol mentioned he'd like to see every animal and plant.

Weird request, so I thought about it and answered that there is a Botanical Garden in A-ville that I haven't been to yet and would he like to go there next time we get together? He said sure, so I went off to figure out where the Botanical Gardens were.

My travels brought me farther and farther out in to the country, so much so the roads got very narrow, then turned into dirt and my car turned into a bike so the big trucks that were going down the narrow dirt roads didn't run me over. Then I came upon the last place on the dirt road and when I was forced off the road for the last time I met up with a huge white stallion who lived at the farm there.

He took me through the farm and showed me around (Yes, he could talk) and we talked about how much I missed my horse friends that I had grown up with. I met the rest of the horses there and Sol text messaged me on my phone about something. Then the white stallion showed me the end of the road on top of a hill where the forest took over. And there I looked into a pristine valley that was untouched by mankind... and of course, that's when I woke up...

October 30th, 2004, 11:46 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
The stallion didn't sound like Donkey from Shrek2 did it? ;) If so, he was dreaming right along with you. :P

-Sol

October 30th, 2004, 12:17 pm
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Goof!

November 2nd, 2004, 9:41 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

I'm assuming this is an "inside" joke. 8)

November 2nd, 2004, 2:36 pm
Profile YIM
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Well..

November 2nd, 2004, 4:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

hmm... I was hunting vampires. The scenery was in an urban building. Not sure why vampires, since they could be hurt with regular weapons. I got a bow and some close weapons, like in an RPG. There was also a 'save game' opportunity. It was frightening, at times. Eventually, they caught me, and preformed a ritual on me, to prevent me from loading a save game. And destroyed me for good there. Unable to exist in that realm, I woke up and lived on in this reality.

February 21st, 2005, 3:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

Great men are meteors, destined to burn up the earth

February 21st, 2005, 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Vampress
Vampress

February 21st, 2005, 10:40 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]