[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - Be afraid... Be very, very afraid...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 16th, 2018, 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Be afraid... Be very, very afraid... 
tEh sAuSaGe!11
tEh sAuSaGe!11

Post Be afraid... Be very, very afraid...
HELO MY NAM IS GENeRICLdGgh 12-YRODL AIM usr I Am V4RY l33t adn kEWL!1!!1 I KnOW WER U aL Liv ADN IF u MAek mE agnri I WIL COEM OVr 2 UR HOUZ WIT MI FREid NS AND BEET U UP!!!!1!LOLzzomg

You afraid yet?

You should be. X) Seriously though, in spite of how I look half the time, I'm actually intelligent... Kindof... I like to write, though I'm bad at it, and I like to draw, though I'm even worse at that. So... You may or may not see some of my work in the future, if you do, then I pity you, you poor fools.

What else to say...

I like Sonic, though I hate SatAM/Archie, you may think this horrible and sacriligious of me, but that's where I am. I also like Zelda, and NiGHTS pwnz you. (PWNS, PWWWNZ)

Yees... I also scorn pallete-change fanchars. And... I like to compose music... And... I like to... RP. Yes indeed. Rp is tasty and fun. I noticed you had some here. And considering that everyone here is actually in full possesion of their mental faculties... Wait, actually, nobody here is, but we're all intelligent, so that shows a good sign for the RP here. I expect it will be very tast-ay... *slobber*

...Mmm... RP... : D~~~~

EDIT: Actually, with ref. to the spout of AOL-ness at the top of the page, you needn't worry about my friends beating you up. This is because I don't have any. XD

...*sings* Cause I'm all aloone. There's no one here besiiide meee. My problems have all gooone, there's no one to deriiiiide meeee. But you gotta have friends...

November 1st, 2004, 12:21 pm
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Hel-lo you!
Haha! :D Alright. Welcome here, Fluffy! Hope you'll have a great time.

Last edited by Angel on November 1st, 2004, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 1st, 2004, 12:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
tEh sAuSaGe!11
tEh sAuSaGe!11

November 1st, 2004, 12:35 pm
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

What? I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, AM I? That's it, Fluff. It's over.

I'm leaving you. FROGEVER.

...Welcome to the boards.

November 1st, 2004, 12:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

And another maniac joins the Odd Republic! Welcome Fluffy... nice to see a familiar face around these parts. I always respect the Tang-crowd. For obvious reasons. :wink: The afore-mentioned mental faculties. :D Hope you find a nitch of the Zone to feel at home. Here's hoping it is a long and pleasent stay.

~Re

November 1st, 2004, 6:56 pm
Profile YIM
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Welcome Fluffy!!
Hey Fluffly! Welcome, welcome. I see someone read the rules... :wink: Hey, Sol composes music too. Do you do it on the computer? If so, what programs do you use and can we listen to some samples? We'd really like it. :D

As for the RPG here, feel free to check it out and tell us what you think. We'd love some new vict... er, friends to play with! :twisted:

November 2nd, 2004, 9:38 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
tEh sAuSaGe!11
tEh sAuSaGe!11

November 2nd, 2004, 11:34 am
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Post Sol's Music...

November 2nd, 2004, 4:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post Rock the house!

November 2nd, 2004, 9:46 pm
Entered the contest, I'm about to make a post about it. Any who see this message, please register at the forum (I'll post a link in the other post) and vote for my song "Into the Ether." Thanks for any help you can provide!

-Sol

November 2nd, 2004, 10:44 pm

I voted! Rule #1 in my personal credo for being online; always support your family. :wink: Registering and voting is the absolute LEAST I can do. 8)

As for the musical genre, I don't do digital. I'm old fashioned. For me its a guitar (Fender Gemini Acoustic 6 string) and my voice. Irish folk tunes and Bluegrass mostly, thank you. Some rock (Bon Jovi- Wanted Dead or Alive, Eagles- Hotel California, Live- Lightning Crashes, Dokken- Alone Again, and a selection of others) but mostly the folk-style songs that are easy to sing and play.

It's good to be in such company. :wink: N'est ce pas?! :D

~Re

November 3rd, 2004, 5:26 am
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Before my computer decided to crash, I used to compose a bit of music myself. My little favo program for that was FL Studio.
Anyway, Sol, if you have more songs to share, feel free to do so, I'd say. I'm loving "Entry To The Ether", already. 8) I can't vote for the moment, apparently, but I can't wait to give you a 5. ;)

November 3rd, 2004, 5:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]