[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - Friends Trivia Game
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 22nd, 2018, 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Friends Trivia Game 
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

Post Friends Trivia Game
In the spirit of getting this new location of the ever-loved Zone back up to speed here's a new slant.

Now it might be sad to some people but I am a Friends JUNKIE! I have loved that show since season One. And I have watched every episode between Season 1 and Season 4 at LEAST 5 times. Actually in Seasons 1 & 2 I think I'm up to 20 times per episode. So if anyone is interested in tossing back Friends Trivia I'll be happy to play along.

Start with Season 1.

Example: What was the name of the fiance' that Rachel left at the alter in the pilot? (this is an easy one)

~Re

October 14th, 2004, 10:53 am
Profile YIM

Wow, so I'm the only fan of Friends on the site? Lonly me... lonly me. :wink: Well, not really. But I hate to see a thread die out with only so much as a whimper. Oh well... life does go one.

~Re

November 17th, 2004, 11:38 pm
Profile YIM

Okay... as no one else seems to care about this thread I don't mind using it as a place to just ramble on and get in the 2 posts I need to hit 100. ;) I was the first one to do it on the old Weirdo Zone and I'm determined to be the first one to hit that count here. Without spamming like a jack-ass or anything of course. And giving the fact that I can rant on for a goodly amount of time (case in point) about very little I don't think SPAM was ever an option anyway. I can just as easily say a bunch of nothing and feel better about it. I mean, why enter something as inane as "Hi" 100 times?! Thats no accomplishment! heh heh heh

And this is where a tiny little voice in the back of my head says: "And blabbering on for several paragraphs is?! You shit-dip?!" :wink: heh heh heh Well, it's better than Spam. No? Okay, maybe it is worse actually. But who the hell really reads something this long and borning anyway? Okay, excluding those people that I love and know are capable of being just as verbose. *chuckles* You all know who you are.

December 12th, 2004, 7:05 am
Profile YIM

Oh behave!

heh heh heh

I finally made it. *puffs and pants*

Kudos to me. 8)

December 12th, 2004, 7:06 am
Profile YIM
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Post Yeah...
:D Congratulations, my dear brother! Let's all open up a bottle of champagne now and make a toast to that! ;)

December 12th, 2004, 7:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post WELL worth the effort
I can't show off the reward that I got for it... and for just being me. :wink: But I can say that it was well worth the effort and the wait. Jai is a brilliant artist... I'll just let it sit at that. :D 8)

And thats for giving me the props sis! I'll toast to that!

*pops the delicious Champagne and pours glasses for anyone that want to celebrate*

CHEERS!

~Re

January 23rd, 2005, 6:05 am
Profile YIM
Vampress
Vampress

I can't remember which seasons both of these were mentioned in, but what the hell. What are the names of Rachel's sisters?

February 19th, 2005, 2:51 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

February 19th, 2005, 3:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

as long's you don't ask about Joey's sisters, someone should know... :lol:

February 20th, 2005, 4:45 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

February 20th, 2005, 7:22 am
Profile YIM
Vampress
Vampress

February 20th, 2005, 3:13 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Jill! That's right! :upsidedown: Sheeeit.

Okay, I feel some need to rise to the challenge.

What is the name of Phoebe's real mom? Actually this is pretty easy, but I gotta see how "up on her cops" my opponent is? ;)

~Re

February 21st, 2005, 4:33 am
Profile YIM
Vampress
Vampress

February 21st, 2005, 1:01 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Vampress
Vampress

Since my previous question was answered before the hacking, I'm just gonna post a new one. Every year Joey has a party for the cast of Days Of Our Lives. Where does he have them?

April 21st, 2005, 9:56 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano

Last edited by scream0 on December 16th, 2009, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 22nd, 2005, 1:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next