[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Weirdo Zone - View topic - Hi, I'm Nitara!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 21st, 2018, 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hi, I'm Nitara! 
Vampress
Vampress

Post Hi, I'm Nitara!
Hi, I'm Nitara. I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida. I like playing video games, listening to rock music, and anime. I'm also a huge fan of Mortal Kombat.

February 19th, 2005, 12:21 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

Hi Nitara! Great to see you here! Thanks for joining the Weirdo Zone! :cheer:

February 19th, 2005, 12:40 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Arch Angel
Arch Angel

Welcome. ;) Knock yourself out up here. :)

February 19th, 2005, 7:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

February 20th, 2005, 4:05 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!

HIYA Nitara! So good to see another 'fanatic' come to the WeIrDo ZoNe! I'm sure you will like what is here... you gotta check out "Bean", it's a laugh and then some. ;)

And if ya ever want a Wyrdsaber, to be a true Knight of the Odd Republic, I'm always looking for new initiates. heh heh heh

Hope it's a looong stay. Be seeing ya around.

~Re

February 20th, 2005, 6:45 am
Profile YIM
Vampress
Vampress

February 20th, 2005, 12:27 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

February 20th, 2005, 2:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Vampress
Vampress

February 20th, 2005, 3:00 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

heh. Friends call you Ally. Allies and friends, then. Allies are all who stand beside you. But of all of them, you're the one Ally.
In the battle of life, can I call you Ally?

(That text was kind of peculiar, but fortunately, we are in Weirdo Zone, so I can be excused)

The essay, I'm not sure what it's about. We had to do something for one subject. I picked history, since that's where we have mythology. First, I figured to make it about old Estonian land beliefs (our ancient religion). But I'm not sure what precicely it'll be of. The teacher'll let me get away with all sorts of unusual topics and thoughts, if it's interesting and if I have any actual bases for them.
There'll defenitely be trees, and stuff about might (power, magic... all that. What it can do. How far reach. If there are limits). And how it's related. Then there're gods, and just what they are. Who they're related to, from the rest of the world. Then I plan to see some historic places here, which are rumored to have certain auras, or spirits, in them. Yes, spirits, and how everything may have a soul, should be in, too. And how much might they have.
If I can make it, there'll be a part about might in modern times, which will cover some urbanoid stuff, drugs, place of magic (the our old kind) in the world. And its possibilities. And how it would maybe be replaced by today's modernism. Or not, depends on what I find out. I wonder, if there're spirits in mechanical things too? And do all trees allegedly have guardian spirits, or are they alive, so they're their own spirits (as in, they have souls).
I also plan to include about power, guiding it, and with that, biovampirism (though, not defenitely stealing energy). I actually considered making the essay for Biology, about biovampires, before.

now, you might be in the part of, "I wonder if it's possible that... " part of the essay. Something to do with modern day and magic, as well as a little comparison of supernatural from the Outter parts of the world. If you want to be. And if I may claim, you have something to do with storms. That would have to be thought through... but there's still a few months 'til it has to be ready.
Or, if you're into these magical/psychic vampires, you can play a part there.

Hmm... despite using this topic to post of what I've got to do, and talking to you, I haven't actually greeted you to the forums.

Welcome!!

February 20th, 2005, 3:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Vampress
Vampress

February 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

February 21st, 2005, 1:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess

I think Nitara followed me from Kali's two MK message boards:

and...

Both are really nice boards and I suggest that my fellow Weirdos here should check them out as well! :thumbup:

But I'll quit imposing on Nitara's story of her path to the WZ. :upsidedown:

February 21st, 2005, 1:41 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Wereclown
Wereclown

February 21st, 2005, 11:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Vampress
Vampress

February 21st, 2005, 12:40 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Weirdo Goddess